9/20/2015

CB Blogger, Best Blogger Indonesia


Have an idol is a very reasonable thing for all men, so also with bloggers. As a blogger, I really idolize CB bloggers. CB is the coolest bloggers who give tips on blogging. Every day, I always see a tutorial for absent from CB. If there are bloggers who are not yet familiar with CB, don't define themselves as bloggers. Ahe he he.

CB Blogger, Best Blogger Indonesia
CB Blogger, Best Blogger Indonesia


Who is familiar with the CB inspection? Certainly almost all Blogger indonesia already heard in the CB success Blogging. Great, cool and good-hearted, that's my word for CB. Almost everything I know about the blog also comes from the CB. CB CB CB and Cb ... ... ....


The template that I use also of CB Bloggers lo. I downloaded for free from the CB only with the requirement to not remove credit from CB and Mas Kolis. CB, you are my idolaku ... ... ... ....

Even though I have yet to find out who the actual CB Ownwr Blogger, but I am very grateful. ESP. after I made a mistake yesterday. A very fatal mistake for a blogger. The almost unforgivable mistake tidakbisa and I can say it is very "icky". my mistake was to "replace the Credit template from Blogger and CB Mas Kolis".

The error due to kbodohan me, because I was simply not a beginner blogger tehu how hard it is to make a templte to be started. But I realized after I try to create a template from scratch, I am extremely difficulty. Rather not trouble but can't at all. Finally, I began my conscious and finally apologises to CB Bloggers over the effrontery that I do.

CB No Haughty

When I send email to CB, I guess my CB will blaspheme and will insult me. As it turned out, it would be nice because the email I received apologies with the words good and also give you motivation. I was given some direction that made me become aware of the importance of "Appreciate the work of others".

CB Is The Best

As a mengidolakannya, in fact I'd love to meet up with Admin CB bloggers. But do I deserve it? am I worthy?. If kesepatan is given, I will mengajuka a thousand questions related to Blogging.

"CB a good Blogger, I hope someday I can following the success of the CB. Hopefully I can meet up with the CB in the real world ".

So my word to my idol in the world of bloggers. If only CB Bloggers got to see this ugly Article, certainly I will be very delighted. What's my name comment dai "CB bloggers" hemmm how happy Hearts. Salam Blogger.

Message from CB Bloggers When I email
"Fair Blogging, Let A Blessing". A brief but very make me motivated.--Aryah Blog

Transleted from Indonesian CB Blogger, Best Blogger Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment